- Identity Card, Passport or Driving Licence
- Proof of address, e.g. a recent bank/credit card statement or utility bill dated within the last six months. Original bills and statements will not be returned
- A signed, witnessed copy of our Risk Disclosure Statement
Malaysian / Permanent Residents (PR)You can either
- Bring your original Identity Card to our Battery Road office, it will suffice for requirements 1 and 2 above, and we can provide a copy of our Risk Disclosure Statement; or
- Email, fax or post a copy of your Identity Card, a proof of address and our forms - duly completed - to us at the contact details below
Singapore Residents without PR statusWhen providing the documents above, you should provide a copy of your Passport and either your Employment Pass or Dependant’s Pass.
Non-Malaysian residentsPlease email, fax or post copies of your Passport, a bank statement (or statement of a credit card issued by a bank) and a completed copy of our Risk Disclosure Statement.
We will require a faxed, emailed or posted copy of the completed Risk Disclosure Statement in each case.